Patient health and safety continues to be my top priority. The following measures are in place to protect you:
- COVID-19 prescreens are performed before every visit.
- No touch temperature checks are performed before every visit.
- Patients and practitioners wear masks and are screened daily for COVID symptoms.
- We take every precaution to maintain a disinfected environment by following official OSHA & CDC infection control guidelines. We have further increased our extensive cleaning efforts and routinely disinfect all areas (including treatment rooms, lobbies, door handles, surfaces, and bathrooms).
- Linens are single use only.
- We are limiting the number of people in the office at one time.
- The waiting room is closed for now. Patients are escorted directly to their sanitized treatment table.
- We continue to closely monitor the guidelines of state and local authorities, and the CDC.
Patients are advised to cancel acupuncture appointments and consult with a primary care physician when experiencing any of the following:
- Fever or chills
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Sore throat
- Had a respiratory illness in the last 14 days
- New loss of smell or taste
- New muscle or body aches
- Congestion or runny nose
- New diarrhea, nausea, vomiting
- Confirmed COVID-19 or waiting for test results
- Been in contact with an individual with confirmed or suspected COVID-19 in the past 14 days
- Travelled out of the country or domestically by plane, bus, or train in the past 14 days
Procedures For Your Visit:
- Masks are required in health care offices. PLEASE BRING YOUR OWN MASK. Supplies are limited.
- Please arrive on time for your scheduled appointment.
- Anyone accompanying you must wait outside the building (indicate if you need assistance)
- Upon entering the building, please stop in the bathroom and wash your hands for 20 seconds with soap & water.
- Please do not bring unnecessary items into the office with you (bags, water bottles, iPads, etc.).
- Please leave the building directly when your session is completed.
My normal cancellation policy will not apply and you will not be charged a fee when you are cancelling for COVID-19 related reasons.
COVID-19 information Resources:
I appreciate your cooperation during these challenging times and very much look forward to seeing you at the office and providing you excellent care.